Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It won't let me change my country

It won't let me change my country

So I lived in Canada and had Premium spotify. 2 months ago I moved to Poland and in with my mom who pays for family package on spotify. She sent me the invite to join her family group but when I go to fill it out it says I need to change my country. When I go to my account page to edit my profile, "country" is in grey and can not be changed, under is a link to "explain how to change country" which takes me in a circle and back to the grey'd out canada that I can't change. I even cancelled my premium subscription to make sure that wasn't preventing me. I tried to see if anywhere on my Facebook account was set to canada since I log in using that but I didn't find that anywhere. Lastly, I tried to find a number to call spotify but couldn't, so here I am. Please help, this is really frustrating me 😐

annoying spotify.png
1 Reply

Hey @missolashine, welcome to the Community!

We don't have phone support, but we can definitely help through here. Are you currently Premium? If so, wait until your account reverts to Free before updating your country setting.

If that's not the case, try updating your country setting using an incognito window.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts