Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joined family plan but I was still billed for my original account

Solved!

Joined family plan but I was still billed for my original account

After looking at my credit card statement, I noticed I was charged for January even though I joined the family plan?  Why did this happen?  Can you reverse this charge?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kaddy99, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you first go to your Account page just to double check that you are on the Spotify Family subscription?

The next thing you should do is get in contact with Spotify support about their refund policy for the extra charge. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if I can help you further! Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @kaddy99, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you first go to your Account page just to double check that you are on the Spotify Family subscription?

The next thing you should do is get in contact with Spotify support about their refund policy for the extra charge. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if I can help you further! Happy listening 🙂

Thanks for the reply.  I'll contact them, as it says I'm on the family plan in my account.

Suggested posts