Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just charged even though I cancelled my free subscription a month ago... got charged anyway.

Just charged even though I cancelled my free subscription a month ago... got charged anyway.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but I'm low on cash right now, and this resulted in a $40 overdraft fee on my bank account. Email support simply isn't fast enough in this situation, as I need this issue resolved pretty darn quickly. 

Is there no number to call, anywhere? I just need the fee removed... 

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Unfortunately, Spotify don't offer telephone support. 

If you have got in touch with customer services using the contact form, someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I had a similar experience. I emailed yesterday and still no response yet. I tweeted but no response to that either. How do I get a quicker response and how long will I have to wait to get my issue resolved??? They are responding to everyone else but me on Twitter.

My case number is 00727600 by the way

@Gadgetgeek2 wrote:
My case number is 00727600 by the way

Hey Gadgetgeek2, 

I would suggest you reply to the automated email that way it guarentees your case will reach an advisor as soon as possible. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

You're suggesting that I reply to a no reply email? An email that states at the very end " Don't get caught in cyber-space: This is an automated e-mail so please don't reply to it."? That doesn't make sense and I feel that no one will respond to it because it is a no reply automated email. However, I did as you suggested...

@Gadgetgeek2 wrote:
You're suggesting that I reply to a no reply email? An email that states at the very end " Don't get caught in cyber-space: This is an automated e-mail so please don't reply to it."? That doesn't make sense and I feel that no one will respond to it because it is a no reply automated email. However, I did as you suggested...

You'll get a response to it soon. Keep an eye on your inbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts