Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just paid 1 month subscription using Dragonpay but my account still free?

Just paid 1 month subscription using Dragonpay but my account still free?

Hi need help, Just paid 1 month subscription using Dragonpay but my account still free?

21 Replies

Hey there @brianiks, welcome to the community!

Try logging out then back in within an hour and see if your account is updated. If it's not, contact the payments team through the online contact form and they can fix this for you! If you receive an automated reply directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you will be connected with a representative that will be more than happy to assist you! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi,
first of all welcome to the community !
hmm restart your client and keep waiting it will be there in time ^^
Just chill and listen to the beautiful music.

Peace

Hi i have the same problem but i have an additional problem , my account is using my other email and the problem is that i forgot the password of that email . online contact form is useless to me

I have the same problem but my account is still free?what are the other solutions for this?

Same! Still no solution. Spotify Team, please help! We hope were not wasting our hard earned money for this... 😞

Just wait for a day or two, your account will be activated.

I'm having the same problem, I paid thru dragonpay and the payment was successful but i did not receive any confirmation either from spotify or Dragonpay about the payment and subscription.

Hi earlier i paid the 6months spotify premium via dragon play. How will i know that my spotify accnt is already premium?
image.jpg

Hi i am having the same problem... my account says im already in premium.. but the features are stil not working... please help
.. i paid for 3 months thru dragonpay

Hey? Have you already fix this issue?? What did you do? Same problem here. Thaaanks

Hi! also payed thru dragonpay! Were you able to get your premium acct? How?

20170919_191233.jpg

I just paid my spotify using dragonpay. But still can't subscribe and download music 😞

Have u resolved this already? I'm having the same problem 😞

Hi .. Same problem here..  When can I know that my account is already on Premium eventhough I paid for 1 month only through Dragon Pay? Is my account still free? I would like to confirm..

Please help 😞 

Thankie..

same! Paid for 1 month through dragonpay but my account is still “free”

image.jpg

Same here! 

Just wait for a few hours lang pala 🙂

naka free parin ba ung sa inyo?

Suggested posts