Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just signed up and CAN NOT LOGIN IN

Just signed up and CAN NOT LOGIN IN

I do not want to sign in with my facebook account. I just signed up (twice actually) and neither accounts are able to login.

I keep being told "Login Fail" and that my information which I know is right is wrong. 

I do not want to link FB account with spotify as i'm never on fb. 

3 Replies

I have signed up for the one one free premium spotify. Ive entered my credit card details and have an email with the receipt for months free trial but now I can play music on my iPhone as the message appears saying i can stream from desktop computer and I need to sign up for spotify premium! I have done! thats the whole reason for giving my credit card details!! when I try to log in it says it does not recognise password. I have followed the link and reset password. even when resetting password it does not recognise it!! I am really annoyed with soptify and now just want to cancel my subscription of the free trial, but I cant do this as I cannot log in to my account!!!! is this some cheap trick of soptify getting your bank details and then blocking access to your account so you get charges the £10??

I even signed in through FB and it still says I need to register with spotify premium when I try to listen to music on phone.It wont recognise fact I've registered anywhere even tho I have a email with receipt of registration.

BrittanyPung - Your account was stuck in an uncommitted state. I've now confirmed it, so you should be able to log in.

treacle81 - You would need to login with your username, rather than your username. Your username should be shown in the receipt.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts