Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kann kein Geräte-Kennwort festlegen.

Kann kein Geräte-Kennwort festlegen.

Hallo,

Ich möchte mein Spotify mitg einem Gerät via Gerätepasswort verbinden.

Wenn ich mir über die Option Gerätepasswort festlegen eins erstellen möchte, kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung:

"Leider war deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht verfügbar. Bitte melde dich ab und wieder an und versuche es erneut. Sollte das Problem bestehen, kontaktiere bitte den Kundendienst."

So wie da beschrieben habe ich mich an den Kundendienst gewannt leider bekam ich von denen keine Antwort...

Gruß Mario

3 Replies

Hey @Brainfly!

Hope you don't mind if we reply in English, but we also have German support on Twitter or Facebook at @SpotifyHilft or via email here.

If you're created the account with Facebook, remember you can also use the email and password you use for Facebook to log into Spotify.

Let us know how it goes!

I have the same problem! I want to login in on my Gear S3 via WiFi but I can't login via Facebook on the watch and can't set a device password via spotify.com, because of the very same error message.

So what can I do now?

--------EDIT------------

Found a solution in another thread here in the community. It is working if you use the US Profile Webpage: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/send-device-password/
There I was able to generate the email so the create device password form was displayed. (But not the device username. This is shown on the german webpage o_O)
But the combination worked and I could login on my watch directly to spotify instead of trying to login via facebook which still doesn't work on the watch.

--------EDIT------------

Cheers,

Thilo

Same problem with Samsung Gear S3. Thank you so much - this solution works!

Suggested posts