Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kicked Out & Can’t Log Back In

Kicked Out & Can’t Log Back In

I have been a Premium Student for months now. All of a sudden, my account kicked me out on all devices (three days ago). I tried logging in with the right password and username with no luck. I saw my payment went up to $10, so I figured my old student email must’ve been deleted, even though I am still a college student. I spent hours trying to resolve this problem but I couldn’t do so because I can’t even log into the email associated with my account. I am so frustrated and the only way I could even post on this forum is by making a whole new account. I am beyond mad that I could just be kicked out of my account only half way through my PREMIUM PAYMENT without warning or explanation (beside Error Code 3). 

I want to get my account that I paid for and have so many playlists created on back. Please help me resolve this. 

1 Reply

Hey, @user-removed 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

In your situation, the best to do is reaching out to the Customer Support team. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts