Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kicked out of my account

Kicked out of my account

I tried to open my Spotify tonight to find out that I had been kicked out. This was odd, considering I had been listening to music just fine a few hours ago. Unfortunately, the account is old and I no longer know the password so I couldn’t log back in.  Normally this wouldn’t be a problem, and I could just get an email for a new password. However, I’m currently abroad and can’t access this old email address without being on a WiFi network that the email address knows. I still have several days left on this trip and I would love to be able to listen to the music I downloaded so I don’t use data abroad. 

Furthermore, my account has been acting strangely for the past several months. Random singles released recently will begin to play at random times, interrupting my own music. It can’t be paused, and it can’t be skipped. It’s quite a nuisance. 

I would love some assistance with my account issues. The premium account’s username is melancholin. Please email me at *snip* with any help. 

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone XR

Operating System

(iOS 10

1 Reply

Hey there @Comurphy810,

thanks for posting !

The only way to create or retreive a new password is through the e-mail address attached to the created account.

Basically, as you mentioed correctly, you'll need an internet connection to do so.

For preventing any suspicious activity in your account you can follow the steps provided on this help page.

Hope this helps 😃 

Suggested posts