Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Klarna and Segoria

Solved!

Klarna and Segoria

I´m really very **bleep**ed up with spotify now!

Had anybody problems with the free trial of spotify premium using Klarna.

Now I have requests to pay app. 30 Euros. Requested by Segoria.

WTF!!!

Hey, dear people from spotify, should you stop working with Klarna and Segoria?

Those hunters for money etc.?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Dear “Kalutina”,

thank you for the nice conversation. Of course you should not get further claims after you have revoked your subscription. You should always receive a confirmation once you have cancelled your subscription, if not you can contact Spotify to be sure.

We hope that we could solve the issue to your satisfaction.  Furthermore, we would like to advise you to delete the personal data that you posted.  Have a nice day!

Your Klarna-Team

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Have you cancelled the trial before it ran out? Otherwise you will be billed. That's apply to all trial subscriptions.

off course I´ve done this.

This is what I got, when I started my trial of 30 days...

I think, this is the initial fault, that I got a receipt, but I wanted to have a free trial of 30 days...

So please let it check!

Thank you!

Thank you for purchasing Spotify Premium. This is your receipt.

Date:           2012-07-20 23:24 UTC
Order ID:       94370433016
Payment type:   Klarna

Retailer:       Spotify GmbH
USt-IdNr:       DE264721873

Items bought:   1 month (Spotify Premium)
Item price:     8,39 €
USt 19.00%:     1,60 €
Total:          9,99 €

All prices stated on the receipt are inclusive of USt (where
applicable) and other applicable taxes and fees.

We hope you enjoy using Spotify!

The Spotify Team

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Hey!

I would recommend you contact the payments team directly using the online contact form.

If you recieve an automated reply, reply back to that email with your message and a member of the team will be able to assist you directly. 

Remember to check junk/spam folders for replies, as sometimes they get caught up in them. 

From your post above, it appears that you purchased a Spotify premium subscription and not a free trial. Therefore your bill from Klarna would be correct as you owe them the money for that subscription. The team will hopefully be able to assist you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Dear “Kalutina”,

thank you for the nice conversation. Of course you should not get further claims after you have revoked your subscription. You should always receive a confirmation once you have cancelled your subscription, if not you can contact Spotify to be sure.

We hope that we could solve the issue to your satisfaction.  Furthermore, we would like to advise you to delete the personal data that you posted.  Have a nice day!

Your Klarna-Team

Suggested posts