Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LINKED ROGERS ACCOUNT BUT STILL NOT GETTING PREMIUM

LINKED ROGERS ACCOUNT BUT STILL NOT GETTING PREMIUM

HEY EVERYONE IM ON A SHARE EVERYTHING PLAN FROM ROGERS AND MY ACCOUNT FROM ROGERS STATES THAT I AM GETTING SPOTIFY PREMIUM FOR FREE FOR TWO YEARS WITH MY PLAN- I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS WITH ROGERS- THE ONLY THING IS MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT USERNAME AND EMAIL WAS THE SAME ONE I PREVIOUSLY USED WITH SPOTIFY BEFORE MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION SO EVERYTIME I LOG IN USING MY ROGERS LOG IN AND USERNAME ITS STILL COMING UP AS FREE ONLY AND NOT PREMIUM. I THINK THIS IS SOMETHING SPOTIFY NEEDS TO ADDRESS BECAUSE I CANT SEEM TO TOTALLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND TRY AGAIN WITH MY USERNAME ETC I CAN ONLY LOG OUT? AND I CANT FIND AN EMAIL OR A CHAT TO TALK TO SPOTIFY TO HAVE THE PROBLEM CORRECTED....SEEMS LIKE I HAVE NOTHING BUT ISSUES WITH ROGERS AND SPOTIFY IVE BEEN DEALING WITH PROBLEMS TO SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR OVER THREE MONTHS NOW....ANYONE HELP?

1 Reply

Hey @leezahorodny,

Try logging into your account settings on your browser with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. It should read 'Your subscription is associated with our partner Rogers'.

If that's the case, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

If your subscription appears as Free, you may need to link your Rogers account to your Spotify again through MyRogers. More info here.
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts