Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LIVING OVERSEAS

LIVING OVERSEAS

I moved from Australia to Singapore 1 year ago. Since then I've had nothing but issues with my spotify account. Every month or so it will kick me out and not let me sign back in AT ALL because "You're oveseas and you can only use psotify for 14 day abroad. Please check your account settings". MY ACCOUNT SETTINGS ARE SET FOR SINGAPORE, which is where I live but it still doesnt let me log back in.

Another thing, I signed up for premium and I was getting changed 14.98 singapore dollars a month, but then also receiving a currency conversion charge to change for my 14.98 singapore dollars a month, even though it's charge in Singapore dollars on a singapore credit card. WHAT IS GOING ON?  

ALSO I find it really annoying that I have to Post to the community instead of just contacting a help desk.

1 Reply

Hi @hollry!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help.

It's possible that there's a setting issue with your connection that's causing Spotify to think you're overseas. Are you using a private or public network? Also, are you using a VPN? Could you check your IP address at http://www.whatsmyip.org? 

About your charges, what payment method are you using for Spotify? 

If you prefer contacting us directly, you can get in touch with us via this contact form. Also, you can find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help.

Anyk17

Suggested posts