Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LOGIN NA MINHA CONTA PREMIUM

LOGIN NA MINHA CONTA PREMIUM

Por favor, eu estava utilizando a minha conta do spotify atraves do facebook normalmentte, porém na semana passada eu troquei o meu iphone 7 por um X e não mais consigo conectar a minha conta, pois me direciona para outra conta do facebook que não a minha e não tem opção para trocar a conta. Como resolvo isso? já deletei o aplicativo spotify e baixei de novo e nada. 

3 Replies

Oi @ISACZALMAN, tudo bom?

Provavelmente você tem mais de uma conta no Spotify e está logando na errada. Isso é muito comum, principalmente quando há login via Facebook envolvido. Pra conferir se esse é o seu caso, dá uma olhada no guia para verificar se você tem alguma outra conta.

Me avisa aqui depois, ok?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Como saber o nome do dispositivo que conectou na minha conta, mas já fez logoff

Hey there @bombonatoamanda,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Hope you don't mind me answering in English 🙂

We've moved your post to the relevant thread so it will be easier for other users to find a solution in case they encounter the same issue.

If you'r account is used on another device you'll be notified about it within the app. We'll also send you an email informing you about new logins to help keep your account safe.

You can also request a copy of the data we've saved in connection with your account here under Download your data. Check on this support page what kind of data will be included in the download.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout in case you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts