LOST ACCOUNT EMAIL

its_kyle
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium 3 Month Trial

Country

USA 

My Question or Issue

I am currently on a 3 month trial (for about $5.99) that is expected to renew on the 16th of August and I accidenty logged out of my accounT. The issue? I cant get back in! I know my username, but apparently am typing in the wrong password and have no clue what email I have used! I have tried EVERYTHING and without legit support I feel it may be lost forever. Because of this, I cant cancel and will be billed for something I cant access. If I am unable to recover I might have to change my bank information to stop this...what a headache! PLEASE HELP! Id greatly appreciate it!!!

The account I am using to post this is not my Premium one, but one I am using just to post this!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: LOST ACCOUNT EMAIL

midnight_8
Gig Goer

oh, no.

Try this link to get in touch with Spotify customer support:

https://support.spotify.com/cy/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Customer support may need a verification that your bank account have been charged.

Please let me know if this fix your problem.

Solution!

its_kyle
Casual Listener

YESS! THANK YOU!

Followed the link you sent me and this portion below helped me ! 

On your Android

1. Connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable.
  2. In your computer files, find and open Android > data > com.spotify.music > files > spotifycache > users.
  3. All usernames you've logged into on this device will show under this folder. 

Note: It’s not possible to browse folders with your Android phone without connecting to a computer, but there are apps available that enable you to do so.

With that being said my username was nothing I have ever used, and was actually a random bunch of characters and numbers? Not sure how it is possible, but now have deactivated the account. Thanks again! 

5 Replies

its_kyle
Casual Listener

If it matters I looked up the initial charge on my bank account, it was a trial for 0.99 (1.08 with tax). Thanks!

PMorgan
Roadie

You can try resetting your password here by entering any email addresses you may have used to create your account

Solution!

midnight_8
Gig Goer

oh, no.

Try this link to get in touch with Spotify customer support:

https://support.spotify.com/cy/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Customer support may need a verification that your bank account have been charged.

Please let me know if this fix your problem.

its_kyle
Casual Listener

Problem is I do not know the email! Thanks anyway

Solution!

its_kyle
Casual Listener

YESS! THANK YOU!

Followed the link you sent me and this portion below helped me ! 

On your Android

1. Connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable.
  2. In your computer files, find and open Android > data > com.spotify.music > files > spotifycache > users.
  3. All usernames you've logged into on this device will show under this folder. 

Note: It’s not possible to browse folders with your Android phone without connecting to a computer, but there are apps available that enable you to do so.

With that being said my username was nothing I have ever used, and was actually a random bunch of characters and numbers? Not sure how it is possible, but now have deactivated the account. Thanks again! 

SUGGESTED POSTS