Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LOST ACCOUNT

LOST ACCOUNT

Plan: Family Plan

Free/Premium: Premium

Device: iPhone XS Max

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System: iOS 10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I just recently received an email in a different language stating that my email address on my original account was changed to some random email address and I've lost access to that account. I replied to the email stating I never requested the change and that I want it reverted back because I lost all my music but I haven't got a reply yet. I haven't given out my info anywhere so I have no clue how this happened because on top of that I just recently changed my Spotify password as well.   My Spotify wasn't linked to Facebook either because I had deactivated my Facebook account forever ago. Someone please help me with this so i can get access to my account back. 

2 Replies

I went through the steps listed in the help section specifically for this and when I submitted my issue, I received and email quite literally telling me so everything I'd already done, including going back through he help section and "following the proper steps" which would quite literally lead me back to submitting another case number.  

5CECDAE1-4BFB-460D-A120-A7C340A8DD93.png

Hey @Help-Me-Please.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

The email you received was an automated response - you should now have received a reply from our Customer Support team, who hopefully should have secured your account. Can you confirm that this is the case?

Keep us posted - if you still need help, we'll be right here 😉

Suggested posts