Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LOST my account

LOST my account

Hey. 

I made a spotify account a while ago and they didn’t gave me a username, they gave me something like: xxxkkkjj2233hwjwba (example) And I didn’t linked it to my fb account; the thing is that I few hours ago I reset my iphone and when I download spotify again obviously It logged me out; I DONT REMEMBER MY USERNAME NOR MY EMAIL, THE THING IS that my credit card is there !!! I need help! 

Do I have to call the bank? 

6 Replies

Please help me...I have a beginner account and will go premium soon...my question is ...what is the difference between a single circle and a double circle...preceding a song in my library...I've tried Wi-Fi ...are these songs up loaded ta my library or not

Hey, @gelizondomonter -

That's not cool! Please contact Spotify Support directly through this contact form so we can help you out;

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to lend you a hand. 

Thank you 🙂

THey ask me my username and my email used in that account. Please help me! 

I can give you my main email : 

*removed for safety reason* by rossi1911

Hey, @gelizondomonter -

Please reply directly to the email from Spotify you recieved so the Support team can help you out;

Also please mention that you don't know your username or email address you used.

Thank you 🙂

THEy don’t answer... please help ! 

Hey, @gelizondomonter -

Have you checked your Spambox?

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts