Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lack of Support Model

Solved!

Lack of Support Model

Hi

I am in and out of of Premium while waiting for a useable android app, but while I wait for it to be useable, my account didn't sync playlists.

I contact support and 3 days later I get a response saying my playlists had an issue that has now been resolved. Great I thought all should be well.

Now I have lost 20 of my playlists, leaving me 4 to chosse from. While opening the Mac desktop app means all the offlined playlists get wiped.

I am now waiting another 3 days for a response from support.

I have to say you model is terrible.

I am off to see if rdio and others are any better.

Regards

Paul.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is no date on the received messages on the internal support requests, so I cannot check.

Likely submitted in the evening and received 24 hours later. Appears like three days when I get up to receive the response.

I have done what you stated in your email and after 3 attempts I see that allmy playlists are now embedded under a Spoton playlist that I deleted yesterday.

I assume I can move them up a level and all should be well.

Hopefully android and my other clients will see the changes correctly.

Thanks.

Paul.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Paul,

I've just looked at your messages - they seem to have been responded to within 24 hours. Would you have emailed in with a different email address with another enquiry at all?

I'm also popping over a message about these playlists - Should be able to get these playlists to you.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Marked as solution

There is no date on the received messages on the internal support requests, so I cannot check.

Likely submitted in the evening and received 24 hours later. Appears like three days when I get up to receive the response.

I have done what you stated in your email and after 3 attempts I see that allmy playlists are now embedded under a Spoton playlist that I deleted yesterday.

I assume I can move them up a level and all should be well.

Hopefully android and my other clients will see the changes correctly.

Thanks.

Paul.

Suggested posts