Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last fm not working with in spotify.

Last fm not working with in spotify.

On accident my name on Spotify is David Wilson. With Last fm it is rocknwilson.  I'm thinking that's why it's not scrobbling.  If that is the case, am i s.o.l. or is there a solution?  My e-mail is [Email-Snip-SuperUser]

7 Replies

@rocknwilson wrote:

On accident my name on Spotify is David Wilson. With Last fm it is rocknwilson.  I'm thinking that's why it's not scrobbling.  If that is the case, am i s.o.l. or is there a solution?  My e-mail is rocknwilson@yahoo.com. 

Welcome to the community forums 🙂

By the sounds of things you need to update your last.fm username and password inside the spotify client. You can do this from the Edit > Preferences menu.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Good day, I cannot enter my password to last fm in Menu-Preferencje. What it is possible to do would begin scrobbować?

Why can't you enter your password in the box? 

Peter

Peter

Hi!
I don't know why, the password entered automatically, which it won't be possible to change, at least I can't ;/

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of what your last.fm login box looks like?

Peter

Peter

That is what mine looks like too! Have you entered your password in the box before? If so Spotify will just fill in the box with Stars to obscure how long your password is to aid security. 

You don't appear to have any scrobbling error messages showing, are you sure it is not scrobbling? You should still be able to change the password in the box, just select it press Ctrl+a to highlight all of the stars and then press backspace to delete them. Just be aware of this bug when changing your last.fm settings!

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts