Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last.fm settings missing in Windows desktop app

Solved!

Last.fm settings missing in Windows desktop app

Spotify's documentation states that we should be able to connect a Last.fm account under Settings > Social in the Windows desktop app. However, I have no such settings there. Is this a premium-only feature, or have I encountered a bug? Thanks!

spotify-last.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey everyone! Last.fm still works with Spotify! You need to connect Spotify to Last.fm in your Last.fm settings, instead of in Spotify. Just sign in to your Last.fm account, go to Settings > Applications and click 'Connect' for Spotify. This is not a Premium feature. Free Spotify users can do this as well. Good luck!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Is last.fm no longer compatible with Spotify? 

It's not a premium-only feature. It's not working for me either. You can send your complaint to the customer support Twitter profile @SpotifyCares

Thanks! Good to know it's not just me. I'll contact the support.

As far as i know this seens to be a premium content now. Shame for spotify 😕

Marked as solution

Hey everyone! Last.fm still works with Spotify! You need to connect Spotify to Last.fm in your Last.fm settings, instead of in Spotify. Just sign in to your Last.fm account, go to Settings > Applications and click 'Connect' for Spotify. This is not a Premium feature. Free Spotify users can do this as well. Good luck!

There was definitely a bug yesterday, but at least for me the scrobbling is back to normal. And yeah, it has to be all set in Last.fm, it's not possible to set it in Spotify anymore

Suggested posts