Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Leslie Again

Leslie Again

I needed to transfer one account i had because i was closing that facebook account. I contacted your customer support and asked how and when or what i need to do to make this happen? I completed a ticket.

Well, as usual with Spotify Jake said the transfer was done and ALL my music was also transfered.

1.  .BOTH ACCOUNTS ARE NOW LISTED AS NON-PREMIUM ACCOUNTS...

2.  MY DATA WAS NOT TRANSFERED OVER TO THE NEW ACCOUNT COMPLETELY ONLY A PART

3. I GET COMMERCIALS AND ADS THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY

SO IN ESSENCE I PAID AND HAV E PAID FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY OR ALLOWS ME TO ACCESS WITH EASE...

ALSO SPOTIY YOU REALLY NEED TO FIRE THE VP OR PRES OVER YOU CUST SUIPPORT DEPARETMENT BECUSE HE HAS FAILED GREATLY IN HIS OR HER DUTIES TO ENSURE THIS KIND OF STUFF DOES Not HAPPEN.

I HAVE TO SUBMITT OVER 20 TICKETS ON MY LAST ISSUE!!!!!!!!!  this should not be happening ...AGAIN

Leslie Stockton

workout2day@hotmail.com (new account)

PS: I am copying this and going on Facebook to you Wall and let everyone know what Spotifyt has done again!!!

2 Replies

PLEASE DON'T POST IN PRACTICALLY ALL CAPS!

Now then, I will ask a forum mod to look into this for you.

LesStockton,

I've taken a look at your account, and I can't seem to locate a paid account at all. From your post above, you say that both accounts are now listed as "Non-Premium". On the free version of our service, you will see and hear adverts.

If you have a paid account somewhere, then this will need to be located. As you have sent in a case in, it's best to keep all communication in one place and await a reply from a customer advisor.

I see you have posted a number of similar posts on this community. May I take this chance to remind you of our Community Guidelines. Duplicate posts will be deleted, and we will have to remove your other posts from the community.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts