Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let us email you when we need help!

Let us email you when we need help!

There is no accurate way to contact you guys, meaning Spotify. I received a notification to verify my account which I’ve never had to do before. So I’m trying to figure out why you would need me to do that now. The email that you sent I was not able to reply to. If I ever have questions about how this system works or what’s going on with my account, you only ever direct me to look at other customers questions. So please Spotify, have an email people can send their questions to. It’s frustrating enough when I can’t find the answer to my question, but the fact that I can’t even ask directly is more frustrating.

2 Replies

Hi @Pwmcc! Welcome to the Community! 

I hope you're doing well 🙂 

Have you already looked at this contact page? I believe you can find the right information you need to contact Spotify support about the issues you're having!

I hope this was helpful and informative. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Take care! 🙂 

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi There

you can contact Spotify in multiple ways:

1. Help site. Check out our help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music.
  2. Community. Get fast support from expert Spotify users. If there isn't already an answer there to your question, post it and someone will quickly answer. You can also suggest and vote on new ideas for Spotify or simply discuss music with other fans.
  3. Contact us. Contact our Customer Support if you don't find a solution on our support site or Community.
  4. @SpotifyCares. Feeling sociable? Simply tweet the team and they'll do all they can to help.

You can simply go on Contact us by selecting your issue and can get direct help from the Spotify chat support or the Spotify community is always there to help.

Cheers.😊  

Suggested posts