Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library and playlists erased

Library and playlists erased

A few days ago, i noticed that all of a sudden all of my songs and playlists where gone.

I've tried all sorts of tips, but none has helped me get any of my favourite songs and playlists back.

Even your "recover playlist" option only mentions an old playlist that i created and deleted long time ago.

This is seriously weakening your services for me, since i can't remember the many songs i put in the library.

So unless you can somehow bring them back, i might have to switch to another song provider.

Best regards

Mickey

3 Replies

Hey @MSTDK,

Welcome to the community!

Don't worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared. It sounds like you might be logged into the wrong account. It's possible to create multiple Spotify accounts, each with their own login details, saved music, and subscription. Please check out the "Finding Accounts" support article for some more help with this.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the advice, but i already tried all of the proposed solutions from Spotify.

Ive got one account, no more, and until a few days ago, it had songs that i added to the library years ago.

Also its a premium account, which im sure that i pay only once a month.

Im surprised how hard it is to contact Spotify directly for support.

Cant find any phone lines, e-mails or live support.

Searched the community forums for topics related to this and found that most we're left unsolved.

I'm very unsatisfied with the way Spotify handles the support.

Hey @MSTDK,

Seems like this is something that has to be fixed backstage. You can contact the friendly support folks through this link, they'd be happy to help you out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Suggested posts