Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Vivo 1907 (vivo S1)

Operating System

Android 9 (Pie)

My Question or Issue

Everything is working properly not until the latest update. Before the update, I can still play my LIKED songs offline because I have downloaded my list. But after the update, my liked songs can no longer be played offline. It keeps spinning round but not loading at all. I still have to turn off "offline mode" in the settings for me to open LIKED SONGS. I do hope that this problem will be fixed soon.

IMG_20200328_145447.jpg

IMG_20200328_145509.jpg

IMG_20200328_145601.jpg

6 Replies

Hey there @JBayudz

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your mobile? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's performance. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Yes, I did. I seek assistance from your chat support yesterday and I was advised the same thing. I tried clearing data and cache, then uninstall and reinstalled the app. I downloaded all my songs again but still the same thing happens from time to time. It's weird coz the problem only occur to my liked songs. All other playlists are fine.

Hey @JBayudz

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

No worries, we won't give up that quickly. Do you have the possibility to try if you observe the same on a different device? If it doesn't occur on another device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Hi. I just found out that you have responded again to my thread here.

Yes, it also happend to all other devices I used (Samsung J7 and ViVo S1 Pro). Just to let you know, the problem isn't resolved yet even though we have had few app updates since last month.

Hello,
I hope there is a solution to this thread since I am experiencing the same problems.

Hey there @Qhenny,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Also thanks @JBayudz for getting back to us.

@Qhenny Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue. As @Ivan mentioned, it's also a good idea to try with another device. By doing that we can see if it's a device-related issue.

@JBayudz If the issue still persists, we'd suggest to go here and contact our support team. The folks there can help you create a new account and transfer your music on the new account so you can enjoy your favorite jams again.

Stay tuned! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts