Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Link an album with different name

Solved!

Link an album with different name

Hi! 

When I released my past two albums I used a slightly different band name, even though the music is all mine. Can I link these two albums to my artist page somehow? How can I make an "Appears On" link for one of these cds so people can find my music? 

Thank you!

H

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @highatmissphere 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If your music’s on a different artist profile, or if another artist’s music is on your profile, there are a few ways to get it fixed. The first one is to contact the distributor and it will send a new metadata to Spotify fixing the problem or you can contact the Spotify for Artists team. If you have access to your Spotify for Artists profile, fill in this quick form and they’ll fix your music for you. 

I hope that helps! 🤓

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thank you! I wrote to spotify for artists and someone contacted me back right away and they are helping me sort this out. 

H

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @highatmissphere 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If your music’s on a different artist profile, or if another artist’s music is on your profile, there are a few ways to get it fixed. The first one is to contact the distributor and it will send a new metadata to Spotify fixing the problem or you can contact the Spotify for Artists team. If you have access to your Spotify for Artists profile, fill in this quick form and they’ll fix your music for you. 

I hope that helps! 🤓

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Thank you! I wrote to spotify for artists and someone contacted me back right away and they are helping me sort this out. 

H

Happy to know that my answer was useful to you. And what about the other thread you've wrote to us here in the community? Let me know about it there 🙂

And remember that you can count on us, always, when necessary!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts