Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Link my old spotify account with my new rogers account

Solved!

Link my old spotify account with my new rogers account

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and upon purchasing my device I was promised 24 months free Spotify Premium. Rogers recently changed my account # which then cancelled my active Spotify account. I can still log into Spotify from my device, but cannot listen to my music and the account is not linked with my new Rogers account. HOW can I have this issue resolved? Rogers said they will resolve what they can on their end, but also asked me to contact Spotify to see if I can get assistance with LINKING my Spotify account with my phone.

PLEASE HELP!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, I hade the same issue with a promotion from Rogers. If you follow those step, it will probably fix/solve your problem. First you have to know that you will need a PC or Laptop to do all those steps (do not use your cell phone or tablet). Go to your my Rogers account. Click on your account survey link. Scroll down your browser page until you see Spotify logo. Under it you'll see Manage Link, this one help you managing your free promotion. Click on it! You will see your active promotion on your Rogers account. In this survey you will found a link for changing your promotion for an other one ( in this case you got one more choise) texture magasine. Choose it! Fill up all step until you ready to continue with texture program. Do not complete texture account on texture program. Sing out from my rogers. Wait 5 min. Come back on my rogers, on your account survey, go back on manage Spotify promotion. Click on the link to change your promotion again ( return to Spotify ). Make sure that your cell phone, Spotify and facebook are close and log out during those steps. Complete the steps again like you probably does on your cell phone for the first time. Link your rogers promotion to your existing Spotify account with the face book option or your Spotify account. Lisent, enjoy!

If this post helping, do not hesitate to like it or accept it as a solution.

I'm not a Spotify employe.

Best regards
Masta_22

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there, I hade the same issue with a promotion from Rogers. If you follow those step, it will probably fix/solve your problem. First you have to know that you will need a PC or Laptop to do all those steps (do not use your cell phone or tablet). Go to your my Rogers account. Click on your account survey link. Scroll down your browser page until you see Spotify logo. Under it you'll see Manage Link, this one help you managing your free promotion. Click on it! You will see your active promotion on your Rogers account. In this survey you will found a link for changing your promotion for an other one ( in this case you got one more choise) texture magasine. Choose it! Fill up all step until you ready to continue with texture program. Do not complete texture account on texture program. Sing out from my rogers. Wait 5 min. Come back on my rogers, on your account survey, go back on manage Spotify promotion. Click on the link to change your promotion again ( return to Spotify ). Make sure that your cell phone, Spotify and facebook are close and log out during those steps. Complete the steps again like you probably does on your cell phone for the first time. Link your rogers promotion to your existing Spotify account with the face book option or your Spotify account. Lisent, enjoy!

If this post helping, do not hesitate to like it or accept it as a solution.

I'm not a Spotify employe.

Best regards
Masta_22

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! You saved my life!! hahahaha

This worked!

Can you accept my post as a solution pls! Thx in advance!

Best regards
Masta_22

Suggested posts