Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Linking/Deleted Facebook Account

Linking/Deleted Facebook Account

I had a Premium Spotify account that I signed up for using my Facebook account. Now, I have deleted that Facebook account and I do not know the alternative PIN password for the old Spotify account. I previously thought that since they are linked the old Spotify account was deleted, however I am still being charged for this "zombie" account. I have a new Spotify and Facebook account, but what do I do to stop being charged for the old one?
3 Replies

Hi,

To stop being charged for your Spotify Premium membership, you would need to log into your credit card or PayPal account and cancel it under AutoPay, or something similar to that. I don't know what payment method you're using, so I wouldn't know the exact way to cancel it, but every credit card has the same idea.

Cate

I am using a Credit Card which does not have such an option. Thank you for response though 🙂 Do you know if there is anything else I can do?

Hi!

I've been trying to think of a way, but unfortunately, I can't. My only idea that would work is dropping Spotify a support ticket here. 

Cate

Suggested posts