Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone and laptop

Operating System

IOS 14.1 and windows 10

My Question or Issue

when I try to open my list of friends that I'm following, an error occurs. On my phone it says "something went wrong. Have another go?" while on my laptop it's just completely blank. I can still see the amount of people I'm following from my profile and I can also see who's following me, I just can't access the page for the people I'm following. My account is connected to Facebook and most people that I'm following is from Facebook.

1 Reply

Hi there @weng_andrew,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Could you try running a clean reinstall on both of your devices. This involves deleting the app cache, which can sometimes cause such issues. Follow the device specific steps in this guide. This will assure you're running the latest updates and will force a resynchronization of your account.

It's also a good idea to try logging in with a different Spotify account to check if it's an account-related issue. No worries - in case it works you'll need to create a new Spotify account, but you can transfer all settings and saved contents from the old one. Check out this Spotify Answer on how you can do that.  

Keep us posted. We'll keep an eye out for your reply.  

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts