Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Live abroad, but have premium

Solved!

Live abroad, but have premium

Hello!
I am living in Nicaragua and have been for 3 months now. I have had spotify downloaded on a phone bought here for the past 3 months. I pay for the premium plan for myself with my usa credit card. I tried to download and run spotify on my US phone starting today, but it is telling me I am outside of the 14 day window, even though i have premium so that doesn't matter. Can someone help out? I had to reset my other phone so now I'm having problems. I can't switch to a Nicaraguan credit card because I do not have one and I only use my US one since it is my permanent address. I will be here working for 2 years.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gehlichar

With your Premium account you can enjoy the service all over the world, even if Spotify hasn't launched in the places you go.

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? Search for it in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @gehlichar

With your Premium account you can enjoy the service all over the world, even if Spotify hasn't launched in the places you go.

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? Search for it in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts