Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Loading second copy of Spotify app on my new PC while keeping existing copy on old PC.

Loading second copy of Spotify app on my new PC while keeping existing copy on old PC.

I've had Spotify Premium for several years.  My PC is not as fast, etc. as it used to be.  So I got a new one.  The old one has the existing Spotify premium app.  How do it get a Spotify premium app on the new phone while I keep the existing version on the what now is the old PC. I want access to the same files and settings on both PCs. 

Plan 

Existing is premium; want additional one to also be premium

Country

USA

Device

I don't use my cell phone very much.  I have Spotify on a Dell laptop and want to put another copy on my new Dell laptop.  I am not asking about my Galaxy cell phone now.

Operating System

Windows 10 for both PC

My Question or Issue

See above

1 Reply

Hey there @beepopnj!

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

To get Spotify Premium on your new computer you'll need to log in to your account with the correct username/email address and password.

You can take a look at this page to see how to find those details if you're not sure about them.

It's also a good idea to open the Settings  of your app on the old computer to see your username.

Let us know if this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts