Solved!

Location address - live 20 minutes outside urban community

Plan

Premium - trying to change to Family Premium

Country Canada

Device

iPhone

My Question or Issue

I have not been able to enter our address as it is a legal land description, not a building or street address.  We live in the country and we are 20 minutes from any urban area.  What may I do to solve this issue and upgrade to the family premium plan?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @kz4987 

Just in case, could you go to Google Maps and try to set your address? If your address is recovered there, try to go to our website again using your desktop in incognito mode of your browser and set it again. If the issue persists, try on another device. And be sure your devices are able to set your location with precision.

If necessary give me some screenshots to help me to better understand your case. But be sure you don't need to share any sensitive information about you or your account. 

Keep me posted about your case!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, @kz4987 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

When you open the page to set your address, Google Maps check your location and give you the closest location you may live, right? You can use it as your Home address and ask your family to follow the same tips...

Try it and keep me posted about your case.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks for your response. No, google maps does not seem to search for the nearest address. This is what my screen says:

[cid:FABE768A-4867-4E24-9ADE-23576E36B7DC]

I appreciate whatever help you may be able to provide from here. Thank you.

Marked as solution

Hey again, @kz4987 

Just in case, could you go to Google Maps and try to set your address? If your address is recovered there, try to go to our website again using your desktop in incognito mode of your browser and set it again. If the issue persists, try on another device. And be sure your devices are able to set your location with precision.

If necessary give me some screenshots to help me to better understand your case. But be sure you don't need to share any sensitive information about you or your account. 

Keep me posted about your case!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks for your continued assistance.  I tried our newest given land location (one that we would provide to emergency responders) and it worked!  Yay!

Thanks again 🙂

Hey again, @kz4987 

Happy to know that my answer was useful to you. If your issue/question was solved, I'd like to ask you to mark my answer as a solution and give me kudos! That's important for other people with the same issue to get a useful answer faster.

And remember that you can count on us, always, when necessary!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts