Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Locked out of account - I assume my CC did chargeback and I can't log in to change CC

Locked out of account - I assume my CC did chargeback and I can't log in to change CC

I lost access account to my account roughly two months ago. I tried posting here before with no response, but after repeatedly emailiing Spotify customer service and them not replying to my emails (Serious some of the worst customer service I've ever seen), I'm trying here again. 

My account was disabled because it charged an old credit card and I guess the company did a chargeback. I tried logging in after to change the credit and charge it again, but the browser would say there was an issue with my cookies. Despite trying to resolve it by clearing the cookies, it still did not work. I have literally tried everything.

Only reason I want to get this account back is because of my saved playlists and songs. 

Can someone please help?!

Thanks in advance friends

Spotify.png
1 Reply

Hey @ssethi90,

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
    • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.
    • If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check your accounts email address here.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts