Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi y'all!

So, I now set up a new account to be able to write a question which is actually regarding my other account. Unfortunately my old mail address got hacked last year so I've basically switched all my accounts to my new mail address - apparently I forgot to update Spotify. Now the system got updated and the log in data (which is usualy saved automatically) just vanished. I obviously don't even remember the correct password as I am just not able to log in. Resetting the password does not get me anywhere as it just sends the reset link to my old mail address to which I don't have any access. I have a premium account so I am actually paying for it and have all the payment information and my username. Is there any way to get the log in data to my account or switch the mail address without somehow logging in? I am mad as **bleep** at myself for this.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed 

The best course of action when something like that happens is to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will give you a different Spotify username.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges to this new account.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts