Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alright,I am very angry at the moment because the app sent me billions of notifications to pay my bill or my premium would get cancelled.Just before it got cancelled and my songs and stuff are gone I updated my pay method and got premium again before it was cancelled.Then when I logged in again it didn't look like premium at all.Then I just updated the app and got the newest version.In the log in screen I entered my password and username 100% correct but it said I was in offline mode.I clicked connect but it couldn't.Had 8 gb+ cache and thought that my songs would come back when I update the app.But I can't log in to my account or any accounts right now and my downloads are all deleted and gone.Just made my research about this and found that it can't be solved without uninstall/re-installing it.If the biggest and probably most-earning music app on this **bleep** planet can't solve such an easy problem (don't tell me about it's difficulty,we all know that you just care about your money) than it means that I'm not going to use it anymore.Congrats to you for solving the problems about paying method and bills at the speed of light but don't caring about such a small bug.I am not going to go online again.Even if I can...

Plan

Premium

3 Replies

Hi 

I got loged out of my account yesterday and can’t log back in, it’s a premium family account.  But when I try and reset password I’m not getting the email. It is an old email address that is now an alias on another account on the same domain. 

Please help I have no music

david

My suggestion to try and get back into your account would be to reset the password. Not sure if you've tried that, but try resetting your password or email? As for losing your downloads, once you do not have premium anymore you lose your downloads as that is a feature of Spotify premium.

Well,as I said I just updated my Premium before it was cancelled so it makes no sense my downloads are gone

Suggested posts