Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've got Spotify Free on my Playstation 4 and just downloaded the program to my laptop. I had to sign in to the website in order to download the program in the first place. I am currently listening on my PS4, but trying to sign in on my laptop and am unable. It says my username or password is invalid. I am still logged into the website, and have reset my password twice now, and tried re-entering the information on the program, all to no avail. 

I understand that some programs/services only allow so many devices to be actively using them (I can log in on Netflix on as many devices as I want, but can only actively stream on two at any one time, for example). Does Spotify not allow this feature? Am I doing something wrong? 

2 Replies

Update:

Updated to premium and downloaded the app on my phone. Still unable to log in via laptop program, as well as app on phone. Surely I should be able to at the VERY least log in on multiple devices, especially if I'm not actively streaming on them. 

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? In it, it shows your Spotify username

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts