Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved!

I've just upgraded my phone and I'm trying to log in to my Spotify app for android. My username and password are very much correct yet the thing insists they aren't. I've also tried to log in to another computer that isn't my main and an getting the same problem. I've requested password changes multiple times but nothing works. I'm getting very irritated. God forbid I get logged out of my main computer or iPod. 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, I'm glad to say that I was wrong about the password reset. 😄 It worked, however, I had to reinstall the app before the new password would work. My morning is now better. 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you sure you're trying to login with the right account? It's very easy to have both a Spotify login and a facebook (email) login!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to check what the issue is and reset the password manually.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hello, thank you for the form and welcome, I'll take a look at the form. However, I don't use Facebook, it's not attached to my account. I'm now also having problems logging in to the main site. I can only get in if I request a password reset and the site logs me in automatically. ?:(

When you get automatically logged in, if you click at the top on your username and select "Account" what does it say your username is? 

Direct link is: https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It's jrod3108, and I've been putting that in. Just tried again and now it's not even giving me an error message....

If you are getting logged into that account automatically, can you change your password on your online profile or will it not let you do that either? 

Peter

Peter

It does, but it hasn't helped. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Support is going to send me a direct link to reset my password but I don't know what good it will do considering that I can already change the password myself and it hasn't responded.
Marked as solution

Well, I'm glad to say that I was wrong about the password reset. 😄 It worked, however, I had to reinstall the app before the new password would work. My morning is now better. 🙂

Glad its working 🙂 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts