Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Log out of all locations?

Log out of all locations?

I have a few people that I logged into spotify on, such as an iPad and a phone, but I don't want them to be able to just use my account. Could I be logged out of all locations, if possible?

4 Replies

Hi

Spotify is being paused because it says another user is logged in elsewhere… weird because the app is not active on my mobile, nor is my home computer switched on. Could someone please log me out from all other locations please (this would be a great piece of functionality to add, btw)?

Thanks

Matt

Hello everybody! Our team will be glad to help - for this kind of request, please send us an email from the contact form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. If you're a subscriber, please confirm the last 4 digits of the card used to pay or PayPal billing agreement ID (from the PayPal website > History > Spotify) to confirm ownership. This will speed things up a bit for you.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Hey guys at spotify, loving the service im getting but i too have people using my account to the point i cant even download tracks and its me thats paying for it!! Please log me out of all sessions thanks.. browe12321 is my username

@Switch wrote:

Hey guys at spotify, loving the service im getting but i too have people using my account to the point i cant even download tracks and its me thats paying for it!! Please log me out of all sessions thanks.. browe12321 is my username

@Switch - If you could change your password and then drop a post on this topic a member of the Spotify team will be able to force log out your account.

Going to lock this thread for now so we can keep all requests going to the same place.

If anyone else needs a forced logout, please head over to the official topic.

Thanks!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts