Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged in devices

Logged in devices

Hi,

I couldn't find it on google so I came here with my question which is, Where can I see all of the devices that are logged in on my account, if atleast there is such a thing because I can't find it.

Thanks
10 Replies

HI @Masii. To find the devices logged into your account you just need to go to spotify.com and find you account, go to the drop-down box and you can find devices and see what devices are on your account.

Click on offline devices.

That is the funny part all of those three devices says: Androidphone but I don't know which phone is which.

HI @LOGANHELPS

I couldn't find the drop down box with the devices option. Is that still the same display?

Thanks

X

C

I dont see that option on the desktop version of Spotify, but on mobile, you can find it: Settings >> Devices

Hello there @DEVAC522 and @sld1025,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

While there is no page that will show you a list of all your logged in devices, you'll see an in-app notification when your account is being used somewhere else. We also send emails about new logins to help keep your account safe. If you see a login you don’t recognize, get help here.

In the past, it was possible to see all of your offline devices on your account page, but this option is no longer available. However, adding a new device when you've already reached the 5 devices limit will automatically remove any downloads from the one device that hasn't been used in the longest amount of time. Reinstalling the app will also remove any downloaded music from your device.

In the meantime, if you're having difficulties with your downloads for offline listening, we'd recommend to check out this support page. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

How do we go to the drop down box

not possible anymore

If you are worried about someone else being logged into your account you can change your password and then goto Spotify.com and sign out of all devices.

Hello, could you update your external link to account is being used somewhere else. Seems it's been removed/moved 

Thank you

Suggested posts