Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged into spotify on a different computer and my playlists diappeared.

Logged into spotify on a different computer and my playlists diappeared.

The other day I logged into Spotify on another computer and my account took on the playlists liked to the previous account on that computer. Now all of my playlists are gone. I use spotify everyday and it took a really long time to get my playlists where I wanted them.

7 Replies

Hi jaredmahan - Welcome to the Community!

So what happened here is your account was linked another Spotify account (most likely the owner of that computer). 

No need to worry--I've disconnected the two. Please try signing in with your FB email and password again. 

This seemed to unlink the two accounts but my playlists are still not on my account and all of my apps in spotify are gone.

Is there any way to get my playlists back to my account?

Do you mind confirming how you're signing in? Are you using your FB log in details or a specific Spotify username?

If you're using FB details we can help via the contact form. We'll just tranfer those playlists from your original to your new account. 

I am logging in as a facebook user. (This is the same person as before the support website made me create a new username).

So do I just fill out the form and you gusy will email me?

Yup!

Fill in the online contact form with your query to get in touch with the team. You might get an automated reply telling you to visit the community or to view the help pages. Reply to this email (even though it says not to) with your original message and it will be sent to a member of the team who will be able to help you. 

They will reply by email so be sure to check your inbox as well as spam/junk folders 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts