Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged into spotify, wrong name, photo, facebook account and playlists are gone.

Logged into spotify, wrong name, photo, facebook account and playlists are gone.

Hello everybody. Today when I logged into my spotify account, I thought i had been accidentally logged into someone elses because my playlists were gone and my name and profile picture were incorrect. After relogging, the issue persisted so i checked the spotify username of the account and it was correct. Thinking ive been hacked, I went and changed my password immedeately as well as deleting all of the playlists and recovering my old ones. Now the issue of the profile picture and name persist. I still have the name and profile picture of some older man, even after unlinking facebook and deleting and reinstalling spotify. Can somebody please offer me some advice to help clear this up? Thanks.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed!

This is something our Accounts team needs to look into. Get in touch with them via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

Suggested posts