Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged me out and can't log back in (Bought premium)

Logged me out and can't log back in (Bought premium)

I was logged out of my account for some reason I bought premium in the morning and logged into Spotify on my laptop  perfectly fine but for some reason it logged me out in the afternoon when I stopped using it and is not allowing me to log back in with the same email and password. Was already logged into mobile but now both are logged out. 

I forgot my password to the Gmail account 

Plan

Premium

Country

England

Device

Xaimi redmi note 11, Asus laptop

3 Replies

Hey @IMarioI,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

If you forgot your password and you don't have access to the e-mail that you registered your Spotify account with anymore, we'd recommend that you follow the steps in this FAQ.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

The same thing is happening to me. It randomly logged me out of my PREMIUM account. When I try to log in it tells me the email isn’t under an account (which I know is bs because I only have one email). Then when I try to make a new account with the email they said isn’t under an account, it tells me that same email is already apart of an account… lol… I can’t even log into the sPoTiFy website to cancel the subscription. This whole this is frustrating because I’m paying for premium that I can’t even use.

Hey @tkr6oo30yjnz2wnl1t8p,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your account. No worries, we're here to help!

You might have used a different email address when you first registered your account. We'd recommend you head over here for tips and tricks on how to find if you have other accounts.

If that's not the case and you still can't log in, feel free to check out the Spotify Answer that I mentioned in my previous reply and follow the steps there to contact a member of our support teams. They should be able to take a look behind the scenes and help you further as we can't make any account related actions here in the Community.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts