Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged me out

Logged me out

My Question or Issue

Two days ago I was suddenly logged out of my account on my computer and phone. I tried logging back in with my normal email and password, but it didn't work. I tried resetting my password and then logged in, but it created a new account with a new username. My old account is still out there, but can't log in anymore and I don't know if my email was connected, even though I thought it was.

My old username was rsen1231 and it changed to reneesen02

3 Replies

Hi there @rsen1231,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your account.

Please follow the instructions given on this help page in case you're having issues logging into your old account.

Then, you can use this help page to transfer all your data from to old one to the new one using this Spotify answer if needed.

Keep me posted 🙂

Will I not be able to get my old one back? I know what email address I used, it just isn't working anymore. One of the options on the page: Contact us and we can update the email address for you. Would I be able to do that? It seems the new account is created is linked to my main email, but I have another email I can use to link my old account. I'm not sure how it works

Hi @rsen1231,

thanks for your question !

You can indeed contact support and have them fix the email issue for you.

Bear in mind that due to the current Covid-19 situation, it might take them a bit more time to respond.

Keep me posted 🙂

Suggested posts