Logged out of account, password not working, my emails both linked and not linked to an account

Logged out of account, password not working, my emails both linked and not linked to an account

eochoa202

Plan

free

Country

US

Operating System

Iphone

My Question or Issue

A while ago I was automatically logged out of my spotify account, the password stopped working and when I try and reset the password on my phone the links never work. When I try and reset the password on my laptop it said the email that I typed in wasnt connected to an account, but then if I try and make an account with that email it wont let me beacuse it sais it's already linked to one.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Logged out of account, password not working, my emails both linked and not linked to an account

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hello @eochoa202!

Can you try following the steps provided here? More specifically, the section "No account linked to email address?" should help you clear things up :)

On another note, if you think this problem could be caused because someone else has gained access to your Spotify account, I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS