Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logging In

Solved!

Logging In

Hello, Suddenly when I open my spotify app I notice that it logged out my account, and when I try to log in. It said that "The email and password combination is incorrect". When I saw that I immediately change my password. But the problem is even though I already change my password, when I'm trying to log in it says the same response, even the link that they send on my email does'nt work. It says that the link will expire at 4hours but when I click it, it says that the link is expired.

and then when I ask my friend to log in my account to his phone it just works perfectly. Hope you guys help me about this.

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Oppo F1S

Operating System

Android MM

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_2020-07-14-16-47-14-98.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Vercel, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps? If that doesn't work, can you let me know if you're able to log in to Spotify here?

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Vercel, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps? If that doesn't work, can you let me know if you're able to log in to Spotify here?

Billy-JSpotify Star

So reinstalling the app is the only choice I have? Im actually hesitant to reinstall the app since I have many songs downloaded and it's takes time to fully download it again. But if I have no choice guess that's the only way left for me.

and yes, I can actually log in in spotify web. The only problem is in the appi

Hey @Vercel,

Reinstalling the app resolves most common issues that happen in the app. You could try restarting the device, but if that doesn't work - yes reinstalling the app would be the next thing to do.

You won't lose any saved music and podcasts, but you'll have to re-download them.

Let me me know how everything goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I reinstall the app and yeah I can finally log-in again. But there's another problem, even though I on "Download using cellular" I still can't download any song. It says that I should go to settings to download using cellular. I try restarting the app and restarting my phone but it's still the same.

Screenshot_2020-07-16-01-10-02-55.png
Screenshot_2020-07-16-01-10-14-32.png

Hey @Vercel

I'm happy to hear you were able to log in through the app.

Could you try enabling Airplane Mode and then disabling it? Does this message also occur when you are on WiFi? 

If this happens every time you're on cellular, I'd recommend reaching out to your mobile data provider to make sure that you're not reaching your data limit, or if you're able to download content on data. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I tried enabling airplane mode and restarting my phone but none of them worked. But I already solve them thanks to this 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Can-t-download-using-cellular/td-p/1460347/page/

Hey @Vercel,

I'm happy to hear everything is back on track. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts