Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logging in - can not use Spotify abroad for 14 days

Solved!

Logging in - can not use Spotify abroad for 14 days

I've been trying to log into my Spotify account for almost a month now and it keeps telling me " you can not use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I went into settings to verify that my country is on USA but it still has not been working. I have tried different things like deleting the app and redownloading it or signing in with my Facebook account but nothing seems to work. I think it may be an issue with my account itself but I don't want to start a new one as all my music choices and saved playlists are on there. Don't really know what to do from here, can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Jaquelyn!

If your account is in the United States and you're in the same country, this could be caused by a VPN. If you're using one, make sure to deactivate it to use Spotify. If it continues to happen, the support team can take a closer look. You can reach them on Facebook or Twitter at @SpotifyCares or via email here.

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Jaquelyn!

If your account is in the United States and you're in the same country, this could be caused by a VPN. If you're using one, make sure to deactivate it to use Spotify. If it continues to happen, the support team can take a closer look. You can reach them on Facebook or Twitter at @SpotifyCares or via email here.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello!
My account works again, thank you so much for the help

I have the same problem but it's not letting me log in. I don't use a vpn. I use wifi.

Suggested posts