Premium

Country

NL

Device

iPad4

Operating System

iOS 10.3.3

My Question or Issue

Na een herinstallatie van de iPad kan ik niet meer inloggen op de iPad app. Ik heb het geprobeerd met zowel mijn gebruikersnaam als mijn e-mailadres. De melding is dat het niet overeenkomt met een Spotify account. Terwijl het inloggen op een Windows computer wel lukt. Voor de herinstallatie werkte de Spotify app wel normaal.

After reinstalling the iPad, I can no longer log in to the iPad app. I tried with both my username and my email address. The message is that it does not match a Spotify account. While logging in on a Windows computer works. Before the reinstallation, the Spotify app worked normally.

3 Replies

Hey @sonsan, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. Based on your original post, you mentioned that you have an iPad running iOS 10.3.3. According to the system requirements, Spotify will work optimally with iOS 12 or later or iPadOS 12 or later. 

This may explain why you're unable to log in with the iPad but you're able to with the Windows computer.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your reply. The strange thing is that the Spotify app before the re-installation did work. Other than the reinstall, nothing has changed.

Hey @sonsan,

Thanks for the info. Since your device doesn’t meet the system requirements, it isn’t guaranteed that the app will work optimally for your device.

I can suggest to restart your iPad and see if that makes a difference, but since you’re able to log in on a different device, it indicates that it is just an issue with the iPad.

Let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts