Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone7)

Operating System

(iOS 10.)

My Question or Issue

I was automatically logged out of spotify on my iPhone and macbook and now im trying to log back in with my facebook, the account i originally had, and it's not letting me!!!

7 Replies

Hey @Deledare, welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles logging in.

Could you please me if you are a free or premium subscriber?

What error do you exactly get when trying to login with facebook? Please type those credentials slowly as you may be entering them wrong, has happened to me several times.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

Hey @Deledare,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community!

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble. If this is still happening, we'd recommend checking out our Problems logging in support article for more info.

This should help clear things up.

If not, give us a shout ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,

/M

I'm also having the same problem, i can't loggin in with facebook, can you help me please? i'm a free user. 

I also have the same problem. i cant login to my spotify with facebook because i get error 1003 or error 2000 for some reasons. I just got randomly disconnected in all my devices and i cant connect anymore. I have spotify premium for at least a year and im still paying even if i cant access to my account. Im pretty mad and i did not find any solution on all the forums.  id spotify from facebook:100000888997306. Can you please help? Also, if I find no solution in the next week can u guys give everything i had in my facebook-spotify account so i can listen to the music and playlists i saved for more than 2 years? is it possible? It the least you can do for a spotify premium member. Ty very much

So nobody will help me with my Spotify account right?  I have a lot of albuns and playlists and i will loose everthing because the support just doesn't care and prefer to sent me to links not related with my problem, thanks a lot for your useless help ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I can't believe this, no one will help me with my problem? Unbelieveble!  I already tried to see on my Facebook apps and Spotify doesn't appear, this is the worst customer support that i saw in my entire life, please do your job, they pay you to do it, stop to brincando lazy! 

*stop to being lazy

Suggested posts