Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Facebook doesn't work, tried everything

Solved!

Login Facebook doesn't work, tried everything

I accidentally reversed my payment for spotify premium on the 5th of may. Since the 14th of may I can't log into spotify on my laptop and on my android phone, nor on the webplayer. I don't get any error message, so I don't know what the problem is. I should still be able to log in to spotify, even though my payment is behind right?

On spotify.com I can still log in with my facebook account, but I cannot get to my 'acount' page, the page simply will not load. When I try to log in on spotify on my laptop, it loads a 'facebook-login' page, but this closes down after a few seconds without any results, same goes for my phone. When I try to log in via webplayer by pushing the button 'log in with facebook', the website makes a shaking movement and I get a notification saying I used a wrong username and password.

I tried using the contactform, but this is coupled to my old email-adres, which I cannot enter anymore...

(I also tried login in on someone else's laptop and also tried reinstalling spotify on my own laptop and phone, nothing worked)

Anybody HELP me? My whole music library is on spotify and I'm going slightly mad!

Why is there no telephone helpdesk anyway?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@deFreule

I suggest you contact support using this alternative contact form so they can help you.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account when using the contact form or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24 hours.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Must be the payment being reversed by the bank. I'd go to the support team just to be sure, they can check if this is the reason -- https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

Thanx for your reply!
Problem is, my account is linked to my old e-mail, which I cannot enter anymore 😞 So using the contact form is not an option

Marked as solution

@deFreule

I suggest you contact support using this alternative contact form so they can help you.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account when using the contact form or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24 hours.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts