Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Failed: It looks like you already have a Spotify account with the email. Please login below.

Login Failed: It looks like you already have a Spotify account with the email. Please login below.

There is something wrong with my account that I cannot log in into my account via any device since yesterday.

When I log in on Spotify software in window 7 with the "Log in with Facebook" button, I get "Spotify desktop client communication failed."

When I tried with my iPhone which normally, it saids “failed login, error 404”

Then last I tried logging in Spotify via web, it saids “It looks like you already have a Spotify account with the email. Please login below”. But I created my Spotify account via facebook.

When I type my email address in the forgot the password part, it saids "It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at facebook.com."

I don't know what to do. I'm like stuck now.

I’m used to listening to music during work, please help me.
 Thanks
 Jason

2 Replies

Spotify Case # 02560311

I have also replied to the automatic email.

Help please 😞

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Odd. Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?

If that doesn't work, just googled it, try following the steps in this link.

If it persists, it's probably an account issue, so I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts