Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login error because I cancelled payment for Spotify premium with my credit card

Login error because I cancelled payment for Spotify premium with my credit card

First off this is not my normal Spotify account, this is an account I created to make this post. I can not login to my normal Spotify account.

I've been using Spotify with no problems for a few months now. Usually, the payment shows up on my credit card bill as:

Spotify USA - then a bunch of numbers, etc.

Unfortunately on my last bill, the Spotify payment for $9.99 just showed up with a bunch of random numbers and no indication that it was a payment for Spotify. Because of this, I didn't know it was a payment for Spotify and I disputed the claim.

Now I can't login to my Spotify account anymore. I'm using Facebook to login; when I try to do this it gives the following error:

The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: log out and log in to Spotify again. (error code: 410)

My login and everything is correct. It also loads my normal playlist (though I can't play any music).

I don't mind paying for this at all. I just want to get my service restarted, how can I do this?

It is very irritating that there is no way to contact customer support! The only way I can see is to fill out a contact form, but you need to LOG IN TO SEND THE FORM!

Please help resolve.

1 Reply

Hi, and welcome to the community!

You can try using this form instead, which doesn't require a login.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts