Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login failed you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

Solved!

Login failed you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

What does this mean? I'm not abroad and haven't been abroad, all I did was reset my password, can anyone help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you head to https://www.spotify.com/int/account/overview/ does the country in the profile section match the country that you are in?

If not  change it to the country you are in and this should solve your problem 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

If you head to https://www.spotify.com/int/account/overview/ does the country in the profile section match the country that you are in?

If not  change it to the country you are in and this should solve your problem 🙂

yea I'm having the same problem accept It is showing the right country im in but that still isnt fixing that error message every time i try to log in. "cant use spotify abroad for 14 days" but that makes no sense since ive been in the same place ever since ive made my account, i havent traveled. help?

Hey @18bereim

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

I'm currently in Saint Martin and the country on my profile is saying USA. And there are no options to select any other country than USA. Ofc I'm getting the can't use Spotify for 14 days abroad message.. how do I change countries???

I am currently having the same problem, could you please get back to me if you figured out how to fix it?

excellent, that worked and solved my problem first time

Same problem, but also I can’t send the email because when I try to log in with Facebook or with my mail and password there is an error. I am pretty sure I use the correct mail and password. Any other idea?

I am having the same issue, and worse still I am not able to select the correct country that I live. Any solution?

Suggested posts