Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login issue, bank still associated

Solved!

Login issue, bank still associated

Good evening, I was listening on my iPhone XR and all of a sudden it outlogged, not only on this device but everywhere. The E-Mail associated with the account is no longer available, but the Spotify account is associated with my bank account and I attached a photo of a payment, and also coincidentally tomorrow my subscribtion should automatically renew. The E-Mail (**bleep**) is also associated with my Facebook account, which I also attached. My main desire would be to have back my account as I had a lot of playlist. The account in question is @therikbest, shown as @champagnehomie as I changed the name a while ago. Thank you for your help, I hope in a non-automatically response, which I is what I got when trying to contact the support. 
Thank you in advance and regards.

*community rock star edit - removed personal info*

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @champagnehomie,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

This sounds like someone might have gained access to your original account. Don't worry, all your payment and bank details are safe.

Head over to this article for more info on what measures you can take to get your account back.

We'd suggest contacting our customer support team directly through the form in the bottom of the article where it says Lost anything?

Once they've verified you as the rightful owner they'll be able to help out further 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @champagnehomie,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

This sounds like someone might have gained access to your original account. Don't worry, all your payment and bank details are safe.

Head over to this article for more info on what measures you can take to get your account back.

We'd suggest contacting our customer support team directly through the form in the bottom of the article where it says Lost anything?

Once they've verified you as the rightful owner they'll be able to help out further 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts